I wonder if anyone has the recipe for a tasty vegetarian lasagna with a lot of flavor to it. Ok to use dairy products. Do you know what I found? Vegetarian Lasagna Ingredients * 1 cup (s) (25 to 26 ounces) marinara sauce * 1 can (s) (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes * 1 package (s) (8-9 ounces) key oven ready (no boil) lasagna * 1 jar (s) (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese * 1 package (s) (8 oz) of Italian cheese blend or shredded mozzarella cheese * 1 package (s) cheese ( 10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained * 1 cup (s) frozen vegetables crumbles Directions ** 1. In a medium bowl, combine marinara sauce and tomatoes with their juice.
2. Spray 4-quart slow cooker 1/2- 6 bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1 cup tomato sauce in a bowl. Arrange a quarter of noodles over sauce, overlapping noodles and break in pieces to cover as much as possible the sauce. Pour about 3/4 cup sauce over noodles, then top with a third of ricotta (about 1/2 cup) 1/2 cup grated cheese. Spread half the spinach over the cheese.
3. Repeat layers 2 times more effective with noodles, but in the middle layer, replace the spinach with frozen crumbles. Place remaining on spinach, then cover with remaining sauce and grated cheese noodles.
4. Cover the slow cooker with the lid and cook as manufacturer directs on low setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or on high setting 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours or until noodles are very tender. Tips and Techniques * Veggie crumbs are heat and serve vegetarian meat substitute found in your grocer's freezer. If you prefer, you can substitute eight ounces of ground beef, browned, for crumbs. Eggplant parmesan lasagna Tracey Seaman Everyday with Rachael Ray April 2008 serves 6 Preparation time: 55 minutes Cooking time: 45 min Ingredients 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 5 small Italian eggplant (about 2 pounds total), cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices lengthwise 4 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled Two 28 oz cans diced tomatoes, preferably roasted salt-fire and pepper Six 3-by-6 1/2-inch lasagna 16 ounces low-fat (1 percent cheese) cottage 1 large egg 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese partly skimmed 1. Preheat oven to 400 . Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil on each. Place half of eggplant slices on each pan, turn to coat with oil, then arrange in a single layer. Bake until tender and lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of remaining olive oil over medium heat, add the garlic and cook, stirring, until all of gold, 1 to 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook, partially covered, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, about 25 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the noodles, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water.
4. Line a 9-inch square pan with two 16 inch long sheets of parchment paper, allowing a few inches of overhang on all sides. Using a food processor, puree cottage cheese. Add egg and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper and pulse to combine.
5. Spread 1 cup tomato sauce in bottom of prepared pan. Ask 2 noodles together on the sauce. Half of the layer of the mixture of cheese, half slices of eggplant and third mozzarella on top. Pour tomato sauce 1 1/4 cups of the mozzarella and top with 2 more noodles. Layer with the rest of the cottage cheese mixture and eggplant, another third of the mozzarella, tomato sauce 1 1/4 cups and 2 remaining noodles. Spread remaining tomato sauce on top and fold the parchment to cover the lasagna.
6. Cover the dish tightly with foil, place on a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes. Remove the foil, sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese on top and cook until bubbly, about 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Without cooking vegetables "Lasagna" Silvana Nardone Everyday with Rachael Ray August 2007, four servings Prep Time: 40 min Make lasagna summer vegetables without an oven. See the photo how-tos "Ingredients A 15 oz container ricotta Zest and juice of 1 lemon salt 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnish 1/2 cup nuts, such as walnuts or almonds 1 / 2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil One 14. 5 oz can diced tomatoes 1/2 cup drained sundried tomatoes packed in oil 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (optional) 3 zucchini or yellow squash, cut into 36 thin slices of pepper 3 large tomatoes, cut thinly sliced 1 24. Mix zucchini with 2 tablespoons remaining olive oil.
2. Using a food processor, puree the ricotta, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, lemon zest and 1 teaspoon salt; SCRA
This is a simple lasagna you can do – but make no mistake about it, its delicious. The secret of the flavor is in the house Tomat. . .